Sunday, November 18, 2012

Shh...don't tell, but I've started blogging again.

It's been over 4 years since I embarked on the journey of blog hood. Somehow I am inspired by my every loving sister in laws and their incredible way to express themselves through the written word.

This past month or so has been tough, really this year in general. Lack of health, destroyed relationships have affected those that I love the most and I find that sickness seems to emotionally draw me in. I find myself tired, weepy, angry, a bit more tired and I feel that it takes all that I am not to clench my jaw and explode in an emotional tirade.

However, throughout this reflection I need to remember God has never promised us good health. He has promised that he will love us, even in our pits of despair, when the pain is much more than we can handle - and even in the good times - which I find I forget to thank Him for. Most often for His brilliant consistency in making my life seem so harmonious - even when my eyes are fixed in an entirely different direction.

Today I choose to be thankful.

2 comments:

Matt said...

I knew checking your blog every day for the past 4 years would eventually pay off.

Amanda said...

Hahaha...Thanks Matt:)