Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Summer solstice

I haven't written here in awhile.
Turns out that I have been crazy busy and forgot how working full time is just as busy as working part time and going to school.
I was anticipating that a couple of weeks ago I was going to write about how much I love my dad and how the church seems to beat the father sermon year after year into the ground but I am a little too late.
I seem to have a lot on my mind lately more erring on the side of what it means to me to be a Christian and how I feel when those in my life that I have respected let me down. I'm just realizing the fragility of men and how there are numerous people in my life that I place on pedestals. Something I need to think about...

That's all for now, I'll be back soon to fill you in my dramatic dissonance.

2 comments: